Thursday 2 February 2017

Collection of Handmade Jhumkas

Today, I am sharing nothing new. I have shared quite a few posts of making jewelry at home. There is no girl on this planet who doesn’t like jewelry. We GIRLS just love to wear them to any party, wedding or on the daily basis. In this post, we will talk about Jhumkas that give our look the last finishing touch when it comes to ethnic outfits. Earlier I have shared with you the post of Black and White Quilled Jhumkas and keeping that in mind today I am sharing few more designs that you can try at home. The basic procedure will remain the same for each one of them. Just use you creativity to give a brand new design to your jhumkas that you want to wear. You can use any color, pearls, and embellishments depending on the outfit for which you are making these Jhumkas.

So, have a look at the Jhumkas that I have made and do try them out!!



 Happy DIY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment